We aim to hold two trips per month. Day trips are normally on a Sunday and begin around 9am. Children are very welcome. Club meetings are held on the second Tuesday of each month, from 7.30pm, alternating between members’ homes.
Please see our events calendar for upcoming trips. Head over to our Facebook page for trip reviews.
Some of our favourite trips include:
- White Hills
- Moore River
- Collie / Wellington Dam
- Stockyard Gully / Lake Indoon
- Lancelin / Cervantes
- Paynes Find / Ninghan Station
- Pemberton / Northcliffe / Warren River
- Holland Track
- Coral Bay / Ningaloo station
- Kimberley / Gibb River Road
- Uluru / Kings Canyon / Mereenie Loop
- Canning Stock Route
Our Club events are subject to change or cancellation. Please contact us for the latest information. We recommend downloading the COVID app and adhering to physical distancing and other health advice while attending events. If you feel unwell, please do not attend our events.